Digital Marketing Assistant
Digital Marketing Executive / Taunton / 18-20k / Plus benefits
My client is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Marketing Assistant to join their new Digital team in Taunton. You will be working closely with the other team members to ensure the effective day to day running of the brand website.
* Support in the planning, execution and analysis of online marketing campaigns with the aim of increasing brand reach, traffic and revenue.
* Provide analysis and recommendations for improvement of usability and functionality of site.
* Use social media analytics to analyse campaign results and monitor web activity.
* Any other duties that are deemed necessary.
Person specification -
- A bachelor's degree
- 1 to 3 years' experience in Marketing role
HOW TO APPLY
This role is an immediate start so please apply attaching your CV as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview. If you do not hear from us within 7 working days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this stage and we wish you all the best in the search for your next role.