4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Assistant
£20-£21,500 plus £2k bonus and generous pension
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Southampton, Hedge End and Fareham
This is an exciting opportunity where you can be part of an ambitious, highly successful B2B organisation with a friendly, supportive atmosphere. The role is a broad marketing position where any digital marketing, creative skill and copywriting abilities will be fully used.
Your role will involve:
- Creating and managing all marketing documentation, which includes product catalogues, sales literature etc
- Creating regular newsletters to be emailed to customers via MailChimp
- Producing direct marketing material for the UK and abroad
- Designing and producing ad hoc marketing pieces
- Organising exhibitions, conferences and corporate social events
- Managing the website & it's content
- Overseeing and developing online and social media channels
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Solid experience within a similar role
- Broad marketing skills
- Ideally SEO experience
- Any web design & Photoshop skills would be an advantage
- The ideal candidate would have strong written abilities
- A European language would be a distinct advantage.
This is a highly rewarding, varied role working for an ambitious company with a very positive outlook. Please apply now if you have the skills and demeanour to fit in.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly