Head of Marketing
5 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Marketing
- Responsible for developing and delivering the digital marketing strategy in support of business plan objectives.
- Develop and manage the corporate digital channels serving all target audiences from all business units.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and deliver segmented membership propositions for all membership grades, with clear value propositions linked to user need.
- Develop and deliver segmented campaigns to all membership grades that maximise the levels of acquisition, migration and retention.
- Drive membership recruitment forward.
- Work with other stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that online and offline customer experience and service delivery is customer centric and integrated across the on and off-line channels, while meeting business requirements. Ensure that multi-channel marketing campaigns provide integrated user journeys and are fully optimised for campaign conversion. Use digital analytics and other modelling tools to drive strategy, business reporting and to determine ROI.
- Lead the strategy and management of brand, service and demand-led engagement through email and social media channels across the business with key audiences.
- Ensure all members of the Marketing Team have clearly defined objectives, targets and personal development programmes
- Provide direction and assurance to project teams to ensure they are properly managed.
- Keep the business up to date in marketing best practice, maintaining an interest in external marketing trends and techniques.
- Ensure adequate self-development and training/cross training is undertaken to fulfil the role and responsibilities, share knowledge with team members and contribute to team development.
- Attendance and active contribution at internal management meetings and business planning, contributing to overall strategic direction.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly