Assistant Marketing Manager
Marketing Executive / Food & Drink / FMCG / Bristol / 18-20k
Looking for a highly motivated and creative junior marketer my client requires an enthusiastic and highly competent Marketing Executive to join their dynamic team. We are rapidly expanding and now require a Marketing Executive who can take ownership of specific roles and grow with the company.
As Marketing Executive, your duties will include:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the planning of promotions and creative design briefs.
- Managing the offline media schedule/assisting our agency on digital media.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with the development of strategic partnerships with other business and brands.
- Undertaking Market research and investigation to help expand our marketing in specific countries.
- Writing content for the website such as product and category descriptions.
- Responding to external marketing and advertising enquires.
- Proof reading product reviews from customers.
- Assisting with social posts and contributing ideas on social media when required.
- Assisting with PR activity.
- Have a good understanding of traditional consumer marketing principles and digital marketing
- Have a strong desire to work within a growing entrepreneurial company and be prepared to
adapt as business needs change
- Exceptional self-starter with strong organisational skills
- Excellent spelling, grammar and strong writing skills
- Good, personable communicator with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Creative outlook with ability to give attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Driving licence and car
- A relevant degree or equivalent
- Social media experience
- Word Press experience
In return you will receive a competitive salary and up to 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. There is a 3 month probation period.