Junior 2D Motion Graphics Designer / Animator
Our client is a vibrant and innovative award-winning Digital Media agency based in Nottingham. They are an award-winning, hard working and fun team who are keen to stay ahead of their field.
Due to further growth, they now have a fantastic job opportunity for a 2D / Motion Graphics Animator. Their client base includes global multi £billion tech companies and their work includes 3D animation, interactive presentations, video, Illustration, print based design, animation, UX, App design, digital keys, augmented reality, E-guides, infographics and storyboarding.
About the role:
As a 2D / Motion Graphics Animator you will be working within the fun and friendly animation team, participating in projects predominantly for major global tech clients. The successful candidate will be working on a wide variety of animation projects such as interactive content and 2D animations and motion graphics. This is a superb opportunity for an animator to broaden their horizons, working not only animations, but on a multitude of interactive experiences.
- A relevant degree in a digital design discipline (i.e. Animation, Motion Graphics, Games Design) is essential
- Advanced skills in relevant software programs such and After Effects and Illustrator
- 1-2 years industry experience is desirable
- Previous experience of the storyboarding process is advantageous
- The confidence and knowledge to liaise with third party animation suppliers
- A love of technology
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and pro-active
- Strong internal and external communication skills
In return you will be given: The chance to be part of a great agency that offers multiple opportunities to expand and grow your career.
Working hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary £18-£23,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.