PRODUCTION MANAGER – Fashion Brand
7 days left
- Job Role
- Production Manager
My client are taking over the global fashion market and continually setting trends to their loyal followers!
We are looking for a PRODUCTION MANAGER to join their Creative Team within their amazing Head Offices. You must be cool, calm and collected with the ability to take on briefs and oversee all imagery requirements.
- Working closely with the creative manager and trading teams to understand seasonal requirements and compile the seasonal production calendar
- Produce monthly production schedules and critical paths
- Manage workflow and ensure deadlines are met
- Produce and oversee production of all shoots required
- Booking creative teams, models, location scouting, booking equipment, prop sourcing, transportation, visas, shipping/returns of samples
- Ensure all shoots are produced efficiently and within budget
- End-to-end shoot coordination, from pre to post production
- Work with 3rd party production agencies for oversees shoots and larger scale projects
- At least 5 years’ experience in production and image management
- Strong understanding of photography and fashion – especially emerging and socially active brands
- Ability to budget plan, forecast and negotiate costs
- Organisation and communication need to be clear and precise
If you have the relevant Production experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-43500
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help
Apply for PRODUCTION MANAGER – Fashion Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly