Head of Audience - Global Entertainment Network
Head of Audience – Global Entertainment Network – circa £80k
Our client is a global entertainment network that has creative operations in over 30 markets, with a diverse portfolio of over 600 revenue generating formats. Online video is key to the strategy with billions of monthly views across YouTube with rapid expansion across other social platforms
The ideal candidate is an experienced Audience Development professional with agency and traditional media experience. A passion for online video & all things digital is a must; you will be a social media expert of all platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Own and lead Group’s audience development strategy, drive cross-platform monetisation
- Become the authority on the evolving market and competitive landscape.
- Adapt and tailor content to platforms in order to develop overall user engagement.
- Identify audience, platform and content trends; translate these into actionable content and community building strategies & recommendations, then drive these to global teams across the business.
- Audit videos, channels and network to identify areas of strength and weakness as well as cross promotional opportunities. Report these findings in constructive and actionable plans to stakeholders.
- Work with the network development team to build and manage a range of audience development software tools and processes to increase the efficiency and scalability of group's digital and audience development teams.
- Help identify and build B2C branded channels on YouTube and other platforms
You will need
- 4 years in a similar role and significant experience in digital media
- University degree (post-graduate qualification)
- Expert level experience in Audience Development on digital video networks
- Comfortable collaborating across multiple departments and proven track record of driving cross functional projects from inception to completion
- Demonstrable experience in using data analytics to deliver insights.
- Proven record of building audience for online content through social media, digital marketing, SEO activity.
- Digital Native'; has managed multiple social media networks, with an in depth knowledge of how to use social techniques to build audiences and communities around content.
- A natural curiosity and interest in digital, technology, and the future of the media industry.