French Marketing Manager
Pouvez-vous parler français?
Our client is a rapidly expanding company in Manchester. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who is fluent in French, both verbal and written, and for someone who is looking for a new challenge in this up and coming industry. This business is still in the start-up stage and has seen massive growth in its first two years of trade! They are already reaping steep profit margins in France and need someone to drive forward their French marketing function. The role will be based in Manchester; however, they will be the fluid line of communication between their UK and French offices.
Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Create and implement the ecommerce marketing strategy
- Be the go- to person on regional site performance and create perfect customer journeys and user experiences paying particular attention to site KPI's, VOC and other site metrics
- Create and implement new strategic initiatives that are required to improve site performance and help then stand out and at the forefront of their industry over competitors
- Be expert in the French market and audiences and identify nuances in the requirements of the audience and customers
- Analyse best practice in the UK and transfer this to the French market looking at areas such as product categories and how these will translate and be marketable to French markets
- Develop Business cases that give the optimal ROI and investment
- Translate verbal and written communication to French creating product descriptions and using the appropriate language, context and buzz words
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be fluent in French and English and an excellent communicator in both written and spoken language
- Hold a degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Have strong leadership skills and able to take responsibility for own workload and team
- Analytical and able to analyse key behaviours, performance and figures
- Strong experience in digital marketing and have a good working knowledge of SEO, PPC and email.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate and apply today! Or if you would like to chat about this role further then call one of our ecommerce team on 0161 833 1045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org