Digital Marketing Manager
This is a massive opportunity to build a new in-house team as Digital Marketing Manager for an eCommerce specialist in Liverpool! Enjoy 33 days holiday, great pension scheme, and bonus all whilst having full control over the marketing team, budget and strategies.
The Digital Marketing Manager will manage and have full control over the budget, marketing team, and responsible for the implementation of all digital strategies. Our client is currently using external agencies to manage their CRO, PPC, and SEO, but is now looking to get a Digital Marketing Manager to run this in-house. The key performance indicators are to develop new digital strategies for the B2B and B2C target markets and drive website performance. Reporting directly to the Managing Director of the company, the successful candidate will develop excellent CRM and Email marketing strategies and support the sales team with lead generation.
Main responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop, implement, and manage content, SEO and PPC strategies
- Build a new team to run the daily operational tasks
- Analyse web performance and fragment B2B and B2C traffic
- Manage and control the marketing budget, team, and strategies
- Enhance brand awareness through clever digital strategies
- Improve SERP ranking through SEO strategies and manage the relationship with CRO, PPC, and SEO agencies.
- Develop email marketing and direct mail plans
- Support the design team in creating extraordinary content for the website and other marketing material
- Report campaign performance and ROI
- Enhance the company's online presence including social media engagement
- Measure and report the ROI of all campaigns which you & your team create.
- Keep up to date on industry trends and changes
Required skills for this role
- Previous experience in a digital marketing and eCommerce role
- Proficient in PPC, SEO and CRO
- Excellent leadership skills to manage and mentor the digital marketing team
- Previous experience working with Magento
- Very strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- A passion for digital marketing
- A great team player
This is an outstanding chance to have full control over the digital marketing projects within a successful company and build up a team to manage the daily operations. This role provide exciting responsibilities and excellent benefits! Get in touch with our eCommerce Recruitment team on 0161 833 1044 or apply online!