UK Paid Search Executive - Malta
A top gaming industry is relocating to luxurious Malta, they need a team of talented individuals to join them. This role is looking after the UK sports target market. PPC experience is essential in the role as UK Paid Search Executive!
With this role a relocation package is included, therefore the successful candidate will get 6 months accommodation paid for! The cost of living is extremely low and the beach will be in sight in no time.
Our client is a world-leading business, they pride themselves on an extensive customer base and they look after their employees. The role consists of two key elements on the PPC side and the Paid Social side. The executive role will be assisting and creating campaigns for the marketing team. The ideal candidate will work closely with organic social media teams. The individual will need to be results focused and work effectively to create campaigns to target KPI's.
If you have a passion for UK sports and PPC marketing experience, this is an exciting opportunity not to pass by.
The responsibilities in the role as UK Paid Search Executive:
- Manage territory accounts and carry out technical changes
- Understanding internal & 3rd party data and utilizing it
- Setting up weekly and monthly plans of action
- Collaborate with line manager to resolve challenges across the accounts and ensure smooth campaign management
- Use social media platforms to set up campaigns and ensure that they meet marketing team requirements as well as understanding and including creative delivery and quality control
- Analysing performance and providing insight within the team for social and paid search
- Develop relationships with suppliers and internal team to ensure everything is working effectively
- Identifying opportunities by looking at wider marketing trends within target market
- Contributing to content marketing and managing budgets
- There will be an opportunity to work independently on campaigns and progress
The Perfect Candidate:
- A curious self-starter who is organized and can work well under pressure
- Experience in a similar role
- Passionate about all things digital media and UK sports
- Can talk with confidence about the campaigns and excellent communication skills
If you are looking for a change of scenery and have experience in PPC this job is for you. Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring one of our helpful team today on 0161 833 1044