UX Designer – Retail
6 days left
- Job Role
- Web Developer
We have a fab new role on with a leading ecommerce brand based in the North West, they’re looking for a UX Designer to join their growing and developing team.
As a vital part of the UX team you will create visual designs to ensure the customer journey is engaging and interactive.
- Ensure business requirements, customer/user needs and technical elements are designed and on brand
- Create visually enticing and engaging designs
- Creating assets that are utilised on the site and as part of the A/B testing campaigns
- Working closely with the UK execs to provide creative input
- Take wireframes and develop them into refined prototypes
- Prototype designs using AXURE and/or HTML/Motion Graphics
- Collaborate with cross functional teams as well the UX designers
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of creating wireframes and prototypes
- Responsive site design
- Translate UX information into refined reports
If you have the relevant User Experience Design knowledge or this role, please click the apply button to send your CV & Work Examples to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45303
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help
Apply for UX Designer – Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly