SEO Director, Kent – £50,000 to £55,000 + bonus and profit share
We’re currently working alongside a very well respected Digital Marketing Agency based on the West Kent / London border. They are a successful, growing and extremely well structured agency with both national and global clients across a range of sectors.
As a continually developing organisation a new position has opened for an SEO / Marketing Director. As the SEO Director you will report directly to the CEO, and will be given the opportunity to lead and grow your client relationships and channel performance. If you are switched on, numerate, inquisitive, enthusiastic, and motivated, and a hands on expert in SEO with a proven track record then the potential here is huge.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Expert level research and opportunity analysis
- The ability to establish and deliver onsite content SEO strategies and goals
- Manage quality assurance of client SEO accounts
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation
- Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Maintaining accurate, high- quality and organised documentation.
- Help foster great client relationships
- Manage client SEO budgets
- Lead clients as the senior point of contact for SEO activities
- Manage, training, and develop executive SEO managers within the team
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments within SEO
- Four years SEO experience working within an agency environment would be ideal
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver SEO insights and recommendations
- Excellent understanding of outreach and other tools like BuzzStream, Citation Labs, Raven Tools, and Majestic
- Excellent organisational skills and initiative
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Diplomatic and persuasive interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop new ideas and ways to tackle a client brief
- Excellent understanding of Google analytics & Webmaster tools
- Excellent understanding of keyword research & technical audit tools
If this sounds of interest and you’d like to talk the full specification through in more detail then please get in touch as soon as possible. This role is well suited to an enthusiastic individual, keen to progress, lead and inspire as part of this ambitious, growing business.