Global Content/Social Media Manager
An interesting opportunity to work in a 100% international company within a global branded consumer business. This central position opens up a unique opportunity to contribute in bringing an iconic brand back into the worldwide market. My client is a very energetic, new start-up, however the size and business scale is global from the very beginning. This position offers a true possibility to learn and grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a global company that has its own unique voice and have a real impact across social media platforms.
Some of the Content/Social Media Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Working with the international teams to develop the organisation's social media and engagement strategy
- Responsible for Social Media platforms’ management (Facebook, Twitter, communities etc…)
- Run CRM campaigns
- Assessing digital content and determining which will make successful social stories
- Monitoring trends and determining social coverage accordingly
- Creating social media content of various formats - written, video, gifs, memes
- Managing social media projects
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be a social media expert - will know which stories will be great on social media channels and trends
- Ideally have previously worked in another global retail organisation/big brand - client side
- Be a news junkie - have a passion for following the news and consistently know what the latest big stories are
- Be interested in stories at the periphery of mainstream news
- Want to create social content that engages your audiences
- Have 5+ years experience in a relevant field
- Have global market experience including China
- Be strong in video filming/ editing and production
- Hold relevant awards and qualifications
Be able to bring together digital content.
In return my client offers a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and a unique opportunity to work in a truly global brand with an exciting future.
Apply for Global Content/Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly