PPC Account Manager
Purple Monkey Recruitment are working with a global digital agency who are looking for a PPC Account Manager to join their London office. Based in Holborn, this amazing award-winning digital agency are growing at a fast pace! They are a full-service agency that serves its clients on all things digital and has been continuously adding new clients to the agency´s portfolio that already includes big names in the beauty, online gambling, finance, travel and e-commerce.
As PPC Account Manager you will be:
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the Client are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work hand in hand with the team and assume a principal role in the development of account/campaign strategies to enable future growth.
- Deliver regular reporting to clients according to the schedule. All reports are to be timely, accurate and insightful.
- Implement appropriate strategies to achieve the client’s KPI targets.
- Management of ad copy testing and optimisation.
- Management of keyword selection and optimisation strategy.
- Management of tracking and bid management through Marin.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience;
- Minimum 2 years of PPC account management / senior executive experience, ideally part of that on the agency-side. (Retail or Travel experience would be ideal).
- Experience across search (AdWords and Bing) and Google display network (prospecting / remarketing)
- Strong analytical skills are essential; you must feel comfortable analysing raw data, identifying trends and drawing conclusions to present actionable recommendations.
- It is compulsory to have experience using 3rd party bid management software on a day to day basis (e.g. Marin Software).
- Advanced Excel user
- Fluency in English, and a second European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish) is highly desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious PPC Manager/ Senior Executive to work with leading consumer brands within a fantastic global digital agency.