Campaign Marketing Manager
Key job responsibilities:
- Excellent knowledge of marketing campaign planning, copywriting, budgeting, market research and member relationship management skills and techniques
- Co-ordinate and action campaign activities in collaboration with in-house and external agencies, including design, print, mailing, digital and social media.
- Write and proof copy for marketing materials, including email, social and web content
- Responsible for the planning and executing the marketing campaigns
- Strong overall marketing background and ability to communicate with stakeholders.
- Strong experience of B2B marketing campaigns
- Manage marketing campaigns, with experience of marketing education and training products
- Proven track record of budget management
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate in writing and verbally
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK751704 in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Campaign Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly