Product Marketing Manager
- Design and develop the value proposition for a leading marketing technology businesses
- Join a forward-thinking and rapidly expanding business in their Central London offices
- Fast-paced, fun organisation looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join a growing and forward-thinking organisation in their Central London offices. The successful candidate will become a valued member of the marketing team in this newly-created position and will be expected to work with Product Managers and Campaign Marketers to create engaging product content, establish the value proposition. This role will also be responsible for in-depth market research and competitor analysis as well as working closely with the sales teams, helping them identify target markets and converting technical copy into compelling content. The Product Marketing Manager will develop a thought leadership strategy - identifying key events & webinars to either host or attend. This person will need to be commercial and analytical, able to interpret complex ideas, and identify opportunities to increase sales of the product.
Responsibilities for the position of Product Marketing Manager:
- Positioning, packaging and content creation for product messaging
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Training and internal tutorial to define value propositions
- Thought leadership and identifying key topics and events
- Pricing, promotion and Go To Market strategies
- A minimum of 3 years' product marketing experience
- Experience of marketing a product for a SaaS or media business
- Exceptional copywriting skills with the ability to produce engaging content
- Previous experience of programmatic marketing is beneficial
- Educated to degree level would be beneficial
- Numerate and analytical
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to liaise with wider marketing and sales teams
- MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: With great offices based in Central London, this organisation is leading the way for marketing software. They have plans for massive growth and are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to define their product vision and develop the positioning and messaging for GTM.
The Package for Product Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £50,000
- Bonus: 10%
- Excellent company benefits
Location: The position of Product Marketing Manager is based near Holborn.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.