EMAIL DESIGNER / DEVELOPER
We are looking for an experienced Email Design Marketing Executive who will be responsible for developing this brand's equity and driving conversion through effective Email Marketing comms.
Using the Online Content Plan and existing assets, you will create commercial and engaging email campaigns, whilst maintaining total consistency with our store portfolio and website look & feel. You will be an expert in responsive email template coding but also be able to artwork email designs using Photoshop. A basic knowledge of email UX is necessary to succeed in this role.
- Responsible for self-briefing and managing the progress of all Email comms to include:
- Planning at least 3 BAU email messages per week and maintaining the Email Marketing Content Calendar.
- Briefing copy requirements.
- Subject line writing.
- Consulting Web Executive on product selection.
- Artworking, coding, testing and deploying all responsive email campaigns.
- Working with our ESP (Experian CCMP) AND return Path to solve any technical and deliverability issues.
- Working with the Web Executive to garner reporting insight to optimise email programs.
- Working with CRM manager on all email segmentation.
- Maintaining email data feeds and ESP database.
- Stay up-to-date with email marketing best practices, trends and competitors.
- Responsible for developing and testing email templates utilising Litmus.
- Coding adhoc email sign-up web forms within Experian CCMP.
- Working with and supporting the Digital Marketing Manager on optimising email KPIs and executing tasks from Email Road Map.
- All applications must be accompanied by a strong email portfolio.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Email Developer role, preferably in retail.
- Exceptional Photoshop skills with very strong attention to detail and ownership of accuracy.
- Must have great knowledge of HTML & CSS coding for responsive email templates.
- Experience in using an email service provider, preferably Experian CCMP.
- Must be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a flexible approach to working and be able to adjust priorities under pressure.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player who has lots of initiative and is results driven.
Apply for EMAIL DESIGNER / DEVELOPER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly