Digital Project Account Manager
Digital Project Account Manager
C£40,000 depending on experience + benefits
Established for over 15 years, our client work with global companies and make it possible for them to produce their own brand marketing, comprising social media, HTML emails, flyers, brochures and more, without having to go to external agencies. They have saved their clients as much as £300,000+ in one year.
With hundreds of clients including PepsiCo, Rolls Royce and Unilever to name a few, the Company boasts an exciting working environment with ambitious growth plans. They are now recruiting for a Digital Project Account Manager to work within their UK operations team to manage clients' digital project lifecycles.
As Digital Project Account Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth running of a range of projects, which includes delivering brand portals and clients solutions to help them to deliver their own branded social media, banners, print and HTML marketing. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Serve as clients' first point of contact.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage both client and Company expectations throughout the delivery of any projects.
- Ensure all delivery is effectively tracked, monitored in time (against agreed documented timelines) and within expected budget.
- Deliver a positive client experience through excellent account project management and communication.
- Support the business to understand the realistic effort required to deliver projects through accurate estimating and reporting.
- Quality Assurance – to ensure that all project implementations are effectively tested against the agreed requirements and sign off.
- Training and supporting clients on how to use the service
- Ensuring that you understand the latest product releases.
- Continually review and improve Company operational processes.
- Expected to work with 3rd parties, where necessary.
- Covering operational roles where other team members are unavailable to fulfil
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
Other duties may include working with the Company's main development team to learn about new releases or to support on smaller project work where needed. Travel requirements may include infrequent visits to client meetings or trips to head office in Norway.
- Minimum 5 years digital experience
- Experience of managing the full lifecycle of digital projects
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, or qualified by experience
- Ability to multi-task between small and larger project requirements
- Ability to set up, run and manage multiple projects as described
- Experience working with large global blue chip companies
- Experience of producing project documentation - including schedules, change requests, requirement & functional specifications, testing sheets, snagging documents.
- Prince2 qualified would be advantageous
- Experience of account management to continually build and develop relationships
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- A calm problem solver with a logical and common sense approach
- Aptitude for building and managing relationships across organisation (internal & external)
- Experience of working with numerous stakeholders and supervising project teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic graphic and image editing (preferable)
- Proven ability to work independently delivering to time and budget
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- To work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in both waterfall and agile environments (preferable)
- Experience working with virtual teams and other countries and cultures (preferable)
- Ability to effectively document and communicate
- Circa £40,000 salary depending on experience
- 9 am to 5pm
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 2 trips away per year – one to Norway and one long weekend trip