£28k - £30k
The company is an award winning integrated creative agency based in central London, working with global, blue chip consumer clients including Panasonic & L'Oreal across an integrated mix of social, video, digital and media. They have a fantastic reputation as a company, and their team is friendly & social - you won't just be another employee to them.
Just some of the things that keep their employees happy, include flexible working, days off to get involved with charity work and a cute office dog!
Having experienced a fantastic 2015 in terms of new business wins and growth, and forecasting the same for 2016, this a fantastic time to join them as a Community Manager, and get full responsibility for social media management for some fantastic household name clients.
The role - Community Manager
They are looking for a Community Manager to join their digital team. You will manage online communities and implement social media marketing strategies for big name consumer brands.
The Community Manager will:
- Strategically manage communities across all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+
- Identify appropriate reactive content
- Reach out to key influencers
- Create visual assets for social platforms and brief creative requirements
- Develop social media best practice, and implement strategy and planning
- Evaluate campaign performance and present reports
- Work on development pitches for existing clients, as well as social media proposals for new clients
About the Community Manager
- Currently be working in social media, managing online communities
- Ideally be from a digital marketing / integrated agency
- Have the ability to create & strategically plan social media campaigns
- Have experience working on big brand consumer campaigns
The new Community Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of £28k - £30k - dependent on experience
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Flexi benefits including flexible working hours!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting company!
If you are interested in this Community Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 700 5384.
Apply for Community Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly