Senior Account Manager
Our client combines the power of UX, creative, Content and Optimisation to create, optimise and personalise customer experiences that maximise customer value
We are recruiting a Senior Account Manager, ideally with experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation, to manage and deliver critical client projects from start to finish and nurture client relationships with the view to creating the environment for business development. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast growing agency with great clients and culture. Working closely with UX and creative teams you will be responsible for ensuring that projects are managed to a high standard and that you develop strong relationships with your clients based on trust and as strong appreciation of their business challenges
- Working closely with the client and the optimisation team to identify project requirements
- Developing statements of work documentation, project timings and costs
- Creating project plans using resource information, and managing projects based on this
- Ownership of delivering the work end to end from briefing, strategy, creative execution and evaluation – to agreed brief, scope, timings and budget
- Responsible for managing and adhering to the agency’s process
- Responsible for the effective and organised management of client feedback to the agency and any push back from agency to client
- Responsible for obtaining both internal and external stakeholder approvals
- Responsible for all client meetings ensuring agendas as issued and accurate contact reports are produced
- Responsible for following up all client contact promptly.
- 4-5 years previous account management experience in an agency environment on digital, Direct, PPC or other performance marketing channels
- Experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation projects and/or Retail clients is desirable although not essential
- Experience of in managing large clients with regular contact up to Senior Marketing Manager
- Negotiating priorities that client deliverables are net across all projects and all stakeholders are kept informed
- A good eye for detail
- Able to think creatively and proactively with a curiosity for business and commerce.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Jennifer Brown, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref JB-45172
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly