Digital Marketing Manager
A new opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team at an international Events and Conference company based in Central London.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of Marketing on the digital marketing strategy to build social media presence across existing and new channels.
- Lead the implementation of a community news website, working with the Head of Marketing and external partners to launch this new platform effectively and grow the audience.
- Manage the marketing all company webinars and whitepaper campaigns including client reporting
- Responsible for all organic social media marketing activity including scheduling, managing messaging, refining messages to the appropriate medium / situation, and analysis
- Manage all PPC and SEO campaigns working with Google Adwords, Bing and other Microsoft platforms.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights - planning and executing measured experiments and conversion tests.
- Explore and develop new digital marketing tools and train the Digital Marketing Assistant and wider marketing team.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies, collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Digital Marketing Manager Skills/Experience
- Extensive experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of pushing video content across social media effectively
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable experience of using social listening tools
- Basic understanding of Java Script / CSS code, HTML code and InDesign / Photoshop basic skills
- Experience of managing another member of staff desirable not essential
- Expert user of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising including tracking and insights.
- Experience within the events industry a bonus
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly