Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager
Are you a digital native looking to make your mark? Do you have a flair for engaging and influencing? If so our client is a FTSE 100 business who are at the start of their digital journey.
As Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager you will own and deliver the digital marketing activity across the organisation. You will define the digital marketing governance and provide expert guidance, support and training to the Communications team, Brand team and wider business on how to use digital marketing activities to support employees, stakeholders and customer engagement. You will exercise effective use of web analytics to assess and drive channel effectiveness.
If you have the following skills and experience we want to hear from you:
- Broad digital experience across different verticals
- Experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a strong track record of managing stakeholder and customer engagement to deliver business outputs
- Proven networking, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong writer with the ability to tailor communication to different audiences and channels
- Ideally have worked with or within large complex organisations with multi-stakeholder environment
- Educated to degree/postgraduate degree level with demonstrable professional development.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly