We are looking for a passionate Marketing Team Leader to join our Musical Insurance team based in Brentford.
Key responsibilities will be to deliver all B2B and B2C marketing projects and initiatives across our sales channels, whilst also managing the Direct sales channel's online and offline acquisition strategy. This covers digital development and customer experience improvement programmes, managing our website and also overseeing media buying, print advertising and events. This will be carried out with the support of a marketing executive, who you'll line manage and support their career development.
You'll also be integral to our product development cycle, providing market insights, direction and championing the needs of our customers. You'll also be comfortable analysing performance metrics and reporting at monthly trading meetings to senior management.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated marketer with a proven track record in delivering with passion and excellence.
Skills & Experience:
* An impressive track record in a marketing role, ideally within the financial services industry although not essential.
* Digital marketing experience across UX, search (paid and organic), display and social media
* Ability to analyse and act on data; developing reporting dashboards
* Experience of managing projects successfully
* Stakeholder management, internal and external
* People Management preferred
* Experience of managing a brand and CRM Campaigns
What we offer in return:
* Up to £45,000 base salary, depending on experience, which is reviewed annually
* Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
* A generous pension plan
* Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
* Share purchase plan
* Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
* Excellent training and development opportunities including our Award winning Underwriting Academy which is CII accredited.
* 25% off Insurance products, 15% off for friends and family.