Head of Sales and Marketing
Be the leader, motivator, and a big influence as the Head of Sales and Marketing for a successful business in Manchester and drive the company into the next stage of growth! The successful candidate will be working with some of the biggest online marketplaces in the industry and grow a talented team that manage multi-million-pound budgets. There are a lot to offer in this role, so keep reading!
Our client is an extremely successful family-owned business, which has been on the market for more than two decades and now has a well-established Head Office in Manchester. This company has built a brand, which is well-known in the industry and their competitors are watching their every move! They have recently made significant investments for their business, which already has exposed them to new business opportunities. Therefore, they are now looking for an experienced eCommerce expert to look after the eCommerce function and take them to the next big chapter of their business!
Our client is looking for an individual, who has a strong all around e-commerce experience with a tenacious personality to drive the e-commerce function to success. The Head of Sales and Marketing will work directly with the Marketing, Customer Services and Photographer teams, as the successful candidate will have full responsibility for implementation of marketing disciplines (like PPC, SEO, Email marketing, Social media, and Affiliate), website developments, and all other commercial partnerships.
Main responsibilities of the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Be responsible for the financial budgets of the division
- Manage digital marketing strategies and the implementation process to support sales targets
- Monitor all marketing activities (SEO, Social, PPC, Email, Affiliate)
- Manage the website developments including content, photography, and copywriting to contribute to the website sales turnover
- Work closely with the Customer Services team to ensure efficient processes and back-end systems
- Maintain and build strong relationships and commercial partnerships
- Manage the e-commerce team and recruit new team members
Required skills and attributes of the successful candidate
- Previous experience being in a senior manager role
- Strong digital marketing knowledge
- Great sales experience and ability to create forecasts for new sales strategies
- Previous experience with website development and strong knowledge of ERP's and online platforms (Magento and Channel Advisor)
- Excellent technical awareness of setup and implementation
- Be an expert in online marketplaces like eBay and Amazon
- Enthusiastic and tenacious personality with outstanding project management skills
- Very strong team management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the e-commerce ecosystem and have a great network
- Strong technical skills of PPC, Google Shopping, Website platforms, Microsoft Excel skills, complex data feeds, and integration
- The successful candidate must be willing to be a leading example and be hands on for certain projects
- Previous experience of reporting and create forecasts for business growth
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful business and have a true impact on the new business developments. Get in touch on 0161 833 1044 if you want to hear more about the role or apply directly online! You can also send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org where one of our consultants will be in touch with you.