Interim Content Marketing Manager
A progressive ecommerce retailer in the fashion industry is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join them in central London for 1 - 2 months on an interim basis.
We need someone amazing ASAP, so if you are available immediately, have excellent copy writing skills, understand demand generation, and have a solid social media background then we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be required to create a bank of blogs to kick start 2017 and create the editorial calendar going forwards. You will also need to create landing pages, do an SEO review, and set up general marketing reporting dashboards.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- An understanding of the fashion retail landscape with fashion retail ecommerce experience
- Demand generation/CRM/automation experience preferably with Pardot or Hubspot
- Content writing experience, blog writing in particular would be advantageous
- B2B experience
- SEO experience
- Experience developing social media strategy
- Understanding of analytics and data interpretation
- Design skills would be a bonus
The successful candidate MUST be available immediately.
For more details and to apply, please contact Georgina Thompson on 0207 850 6131 or Georgina.Thompson@emr.co.uk
Apply for Interim Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly