We at Purple Monkey Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Leading Specialist Online Retailer who are looking to recruit an Insight Manager to join their Marketing team.
As Insight Manager, you will lead the team of in-house and third party agency analysts and focus on enabling the business to self-serve access to insights. As part of your role you will also help to enable the business to harness the commercial value of customer knowledge.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the Insights Team. Recruit, retain and develop talent.
- Lead Key Analysis (Customer and Consumer)
- Manage the strategy to enable the business to self-serve Insights
- Manage the support service (Training, Coaching, Self-Service Solutions)
- Keep pace with best practice and industry development:
- Provide support to and deputise for the Head of Insights on key projects
- Develop segmentation, analytical models, customer profiles for the business
- Be the Customer Analysis expert in the business
- Maximise value to the business of third party agency platforms and resource
To be successful as Insight Manager you must have:
- A curiosity for customer insights
- A passion for the customer journey / experience
- A recent awareness of eCommerce Retail practice
- Foundation understanding of Digital Analytics
- A commitment to unlock customer knowledge
- The ability to gather, understand and interpret data from sources to gain information and recommendations from the data
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation skill of technical or statistical information to a variety of audiences
Required skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Educated or experience in Applied Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience in Customer Segmentation and / or Predictive Analytics
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience in data-driven marketing
- Experience in an active commercial marketing department
- Experience with customer measure and metrics, lifetime value
- Experience managing a team
- Experience with commercial metrics and measures
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and successful Insight Manager to join the team in this retail environment.