Digital Performance Manager
Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, Financial Services brands who are seeking to appoint a Digital Performance Manager to their expanding team.
You will support digital reporting and develops digital insight in a way that enables the business to continually improve; constantly assess and evolve our set of reporting capabilities for efficiency, effectiveness and action ability. Provide advice and support to marketing teams on appropriate to drive the optimization of onsite marketing using suitable software to benefit end user customer user experience, working as part of a cross site, cross discipline team to achieve business outcomes
The role will be Birmingham based.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Digital Analytics or Digital Insight teams
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Degree educated in numerate discipline, ideally maths /statistics based
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Web analytics, optimisation software, business intelligence
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Adobe Analytics / WebTrends, Maxymiser, HTML5, CSS, Excel, Visual Basic, PowerPoint, or equivalent packages
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Successful candidate will be required to regularly travel to London likely 1 day per week, plus ad hoc travel to Leeds / Birmingham depending on location
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
- Experience of making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
- Supported project teams/managers, showing an understanding of the basic principles of project management
- The ability to understand and interpret straightforward financial data
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Digital Performance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly