Senior Marketing Executive, maternity cover contract,
Senior Marketing Executive, maternity cover contract, 9 months initially
£28-30k plus benefits
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton
Are you a marketing professional with a keen eye for digital? Working within a team of marketing professionals you'll be supporting regions, helping to put together marketing plans for digital marketing, press, radio, door drops, events and shows. This is a maternity cover contract of 9 months initially with scope for extension and to possibly become a permanent position.
This is a great opportunity to work with an ambitious marketing team, in a supportive environment where you can really develop your marketing career. Marketing is at the forefront of this well-known brand and something that is key in their business growth plans.
Your role will involve:
- You'll be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing, contributing towards all online marketing collateral within a set UK region.
- Taking personal responsibility for complex project delivery to time & budget, making sure regional managers stay within their set marketing budget and are advised as to the best marketing methods.
- Leading the production of printed and online marketing collateral, liaising with content owners to assist with their development (including copywriting & digital communications)
- Managing and overseeing external suppliers and agencies.
- Co-ordinating & managing the production of printed collateral.
- Assisting with email and all digital marketing activities.
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Solid experience within a similar role, ideally within a B2C environment.
- Proven track record in managing project teams to deliver multiple marketing activities.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding verbal, written and editing skills with the ability to adapt your written style accordingly.
- A good understanding of digital marketing.
This is an exciting contract that will offer variety and challenges to an ambitious self-starter. Please apply now if this sounds like you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.