Senior Marketing Specialist - UK and Ireland
- Shape the marketing strategy for UK and Ireland for an innovative technology business
- Work closely with global marketing and sales teams to drive marketing initiatives
- The ideal candidate must have relevant B2B marketing experience in software or another technology sector
The Role: An opportunity has arisen within this global technology company for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join their London office and shape the marketing strategy for the UK and Ireland. This person will own the strategic planning and tactical execution of demand generation campaigns and look at retention for the business. The Senior Marketing Specialist will be responsible for adapting guidelines and content for the UK market and creating additional support materials for all marketing activities including posts across social media and the company website. This role will also act as a lead on targeting relevant events and deciding where to showcase, using this as a tool to generate relevant leads. Acting as a mentor to the junior marketers, the successful candidate will need proven experience delivering demand generation campaigns and providing qualified leads to sales teams.
Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Specialist:
- Develop and deliver demand generation campaigns utilising the full range of marketing channels including email (HubSpot), social and web
- Content and collateral creation, as well as adapting existing content to make relevant to the UK market
- Manage company events and identify opportunities to attend and ensure presence at external events
- Ensure high levels of engagement to increase retention rates
- Act as a mentor and coach junior marketers
- Create budget proposals
- Monitor campaigns and report on ROI
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven track record of longevity in companies
- Experience managing demand generation and retention campaigns at a strategic level
- Having worked closely with sales to provide relevant leads
- Background working in the IT or technology sector
- Knowledge of CRM and customer experience market
- Strong project management experience with the ability to work collaboratively
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The Company: Established over ten years ago, this software and services organisation has gone from strength to strength, providing an open source platform allowing businesses to create leading digital experiences. They provide innovative products and solutions across the globe and are looking for an ambitious marketer to develop and execute key strategies and programs to generate demand and build their brand awareness in the UK and Ireland.
- Salary: £50,000-60,000
- Discretionary bonus: £5,000
- Company Benefits
Location: The role of Senior Marketing Specialist is based near Richmond.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.