Senior CRM and Data Planner
This is a great role if you want to cover both digital data planning and traditional data planning at an agency with a wide mix of clients. You will work to ensure the data drives creative and targeted marketing across a range of channels.
Senior CRM & Data Planner £60K to £70K
As a strategic thinker and established Data or CRM Planner you will devise and present complicated data concepts to clients / other agencies in the group.
This agency works with some exciting brands and is adept at using data to help them target their customer at the right time and in the right way.
You will work as part of a close knit team on a mix of clients and projects.
Working closely with clients you will build an understanding of their marketing requirements and develop CRM and data strategies
- Develop comms plans with content that is driven by data insight.
- Profile and model customer data
- Drive targeting and testing strategies
- Monitor campaign results and effectiveness – always looking to make improvements
- Work with an analyst to deliver measurement and performance reports
- Present solutions and result to clients
Senior CRM and Data Planner - Experience
- A strong background in data planning and experience devising CRM strategies
- A passion for data and the ability to communicate throughout the agency and to clients
- Interest in new data and digital technologies
- Hands-on knowledge of CRM software / campaign management tools would be advantageous
- Campaign evaluation and the ability to derive insight from this
This Senior CRM and Data Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in Data and CRM roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs