If you have good planning experience around CRM or data then this could be an ideal opportunity to work on this luxury account - planning their digital CRM programmes.
CRM Planner – the role
- Devising CRM strategies across lead generation & loyalty campaigns
- Planning integrated personalised digital campaigns
- Working with the analytics team and a single view customer database - helping devise segmentation and targeting strategies
- Developing long term strategies to drive customer engagement
CRM Planner – experience required
- It is likely you will have been working in a CRM planning role, digital planning role or data planning role
- Ability to gain insight from campaign performance and turn into actionable CRM plans to improve customer acquisition and engagement
- Digital / eCRM expertise
- You will have a good understanding of how data fits into CRM campaigns
- Automotive or luxury experience would be beneficial but is not essential.
Strong communication and presentation skills
This role would suit someone who relishes the opportunity to make a difference and is passionate about eCRM and their planning career.
The salary for the role is approx. £45K depending on experience.
This great CRM Planner role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in CRM and data roles, so if this CRM Planner role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sbloomfieldjobs
Apply for CRM Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Integrated Marketing Agency CRM jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Direct Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Mobile Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Integrated Marketing Agency Social Media jobs in London (Central)