Technical Digital Project Manager
Technical Digital Project Manager, London – Up to £65K dependent on experience.
This agency are technically ahead of the game as they’re in the Cloud, have the same messaging capabilities as Facebook and LinkedIn, and were affiliated in the IBM Partner program for cutting edge, industry leading UNICA campaign management, and online next best offer tools.
We’re looking for a Technical Digital Project Manager who can provide technical direction for digital, eCRM, and mobile optimization. As Digital Project Manager, you’ll be able to demonstrate significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve efficiency and client service. You’ll be able to easily recognise system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
The Technical Project Manager role will work as part of the Delivery team to deliver and manage current and future Project delivery activities, creating and managing complex project plans and AGILE Sprint defining and estimating User Stories managing resource burn down and project costs against budget and generally working through all stages of the System Development Life Cycle. The Technical Project Manager needs to have a hands on approach, leadership, excellent communication skills, negotiation and client facings skills at all levels of business.
As Technical Project Manager, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
* Working with a team of technical resources, overseeing all work and the delivery of client projects from inception to implementation
* Weekly reporting for all active projects within your domain to the nominated audience
* Attending meetings with clients as required for pre-planning, discovery, servicing and management of projects. This may require overseas travel usually within the EU
* Ensuring all projects within the programs for which you are responsible are managed in accordance with our delivery approach
* Ensuring all projects confirm to the hybrid V-Model approach we use, with AGILE methodology used across development teams
* Ensuring all project documentation is produced using the agreed PMO templates to the required standard and is signed off in accordance with PMO procedures
* Ensuring all project assets and deliverables are treated as Products of the project and adhere to the Creator Quality plan, arranging and leading quality review meetings to assess and approve products throughout the lifecycle
* Ensuring that development items are managed through theme led AGILE sprints to deliver iterative value to the client, within the timeframes of the overall plan
* Actively seek new opportunities for the business, both within and outside of existing program activity and work with the Client Services team and clients to promote and encourage uptake of new initiatives to increase profitability for the company
As Technical Project Manager you’ll be:
* A highly experienced Project Manager, ideally from a high end agency environment, or complex blue chip organisation
* Fully competent in all aspects of the System Development Lifecycle with complete end-to-end understanding
* Technical - in particular behind data design and data drive, digital marketing systems. Direct, hands on exposure to SQL and .Net development would be a distinct advantage
* An expert in methodologies and PMO approaches. In particular, direct hands on experience with and/or qualifications in AGILE using SCRUM and/or Kanban approaches is considered a significant advantage
As Technical Digital Project Manager, you’ll work closely with the development team. We’re looking for a Technical Digital Project Manager who’s used to working with the entire development cycle.
Are you a Technical Digital Project Manager looking for the next step in your career? If you’re the kind of Technical Digital Project Manager that loves a challenge this business will want to meet you.
This business has grown hugely over the past year, and want a Technical Digital Project Manager who can handle pressure well. They’re an awesome team to be a part of.
As Technical Digital Project Manager, you'll be working on fast paced clients. We’re looking for someone who is confident and a real go-getter.
This agency have a policy of promoting from within, so you could expect to be promoted from Technical Digital Project Manager quickly if you demonstrate your ability to be at this level.
If you’re this Technical Digital Project Manager please do get in touch. Please quote AP744 when applying for this role.
We specialise in digital recruitment, and always have a wide variety of digital roles. If this role isn't right for you then don't worry. Get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.
Please visit our website www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Technical Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly