ECOMMERCE VISUAL MERCHANDISER
We have an exciting new role with a leading ecommerce fashion brand based in the North West!
My client are looking for a candidate who has experience within Visual Merchandising and knowledge/experience within ecommerce/online.
You will be creating the visually appealing ‘shop window’ to their site and optimising the user journey – focusing heavily on the customer experience.
- Responsible for the overall style of the online products
- Ensuring always imagery is consistent across the site
- Working alongside teams within the business such as buying and merchandising, marketing and studio to ensure consistency and balance
- Ensuring company KPIs are met and conversion is maximised
- Working closely with the Publisher to ensure products are online within appropriate timescales
- Taking on responsibility of parts of the site and pages
- Strong trend awareness
- Ability to analyse competitor and market activity
- Excellent communication and organisation
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- At least 6 months of ecommerce/online experience
- Visual Merchandising Expereince
If you have the relevant visual and ecommerce experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45367
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for ECOMMERCE VISUAL MERCHANDISER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly