Marketing Advisor - Immediate Start
Do you enjoy interacting with people?
Are you looking for a flexible job with uncapped earning potential?
Yes? Then Macamedia just might have the position for you!
As the leader of experiential marketing, Macamedia has friendly, professional and talented team members who provide high quality promotional marketing services to brands, retailers and consumers.
* If you have worked in promotions, sales, food service, retail, hospitality or customer service or if you have an interest in entering this industry and enjoy interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a Marketing Advisor.
* The Marketing Advisor position requires you to engage with our clients’ customers through various promotional tactics including B2B, B2C & Retail events.
* No previous work experience required, however, previous experience as a customer service representative, brand ambassador, event specialist, cashier, sales representative, sales assistant, product demonstrator or a caterer would make you an ideal candidate.
* Must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus.
* Must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for weekends and a minimum of 3 full days per week.
* Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision.
* Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Here at Macamedia we specialise in a bespoke form of direct marketing and client representation. We tailor for clients in every industry- whether your business deals in cosmetics, banking, entertainment, telecommunications, sports or many more -we have a specialist team ready to meet your needs.
Our goal is to personalise your marketing so that you have a clear and real connection with your target markets whether they be big businesses and corporate clients, general members of the public or a combination of both.
Our key principle is that we deliver a face to face representation for the commercial Giants we market for so that they do not become dehumanised and have customer service standards akin to those of a small local corner shop.
You will need to be over 18 due to client requirements, and applicants should note this is a full time role (part time applications will be considered if candidates are able to work a minimum of 3 full days per week).
Apply now insuring your most recent phone number and email are included on your application as we will be contacting successful candidates within the next 48 hours. Good luck!!
Apply for Marketing Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly