Research Manager - Social Media Analytics Platform
About The Social Media Analytics Company
My client, using the smartest technology in the industry, have developed a software platform that aims to remain the most innovative and insightful social media analytics tool in existence. This agency has an excellent opportunity for a successful Research Manager to join their consultancy team who use these tools to provide digital marketing insight and develop powerful brand strategies for big name clients along the lines of Amazon, Apple and Unilever.
As a Research Manager you will be working for an award-winning social media research platform with a fun, creative culture, collaborative team atmosphere who are based at stylish new offices in the heart of London. The company likes to promote from within and also have plans in 2018 to open more global satellite offices to add to their team in the US.
About The Research Manager Role
As a Research Manager at this social media analytics company, you will have an exciting opportunity to nurture true relationships with clients and see how your insight directly impacts their brands' success and reputation.
Key Responsibilities for the Research Manager:
* Managing monthly report delivery, planning timelines and ensuring that every report consists of significant insight for the client
* Using social data, audience insights and marketing analytic reports to help present clear and valuable conclusions and recommendations for clients' overall brand strategy
* Co-ordinating project teams of research executives and freelancers, and contribute to their development as researchers
* Building long-term, significant relationships with clients becoming an important contributor to their marketing strategy.
About The Successful Research Manager
You will be someone who invests significant time and effort to build true relationships with clients and enjoy coordinating teams to get the very best results. You will ideally have worked in an advertising, digital or media agency role.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Research Manager:
* At least 3-4 years' experience in digital marketing insight and/or analytics
* Experience working with social media analytics platforms such as Brandwatch or Crimson Hexagon, and other tools such as Google Trends, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and/or TGI audience data
* The ability to present quantitative and qualitative data as meaningful insight.
The Research Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus 23 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas break, pension plan scheme, company medical insurance, travel ticket loan scheme, Cycle-to-Work, structured development programmes and training, office summer and Christmas parties and weekly socials.
For more information about the Research Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive
Apply for Research Manager - Social Media Analytics Platform
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly