£20 - 23k DOE
Do you love all things digital?
Can you create engaging concepts and bring them to life in print and digital campaigns and web sites?
Are you confident to deliver everything from web design, info-graphics, motion graphics, interactive presentations and websites. Excellent!!
Then we'd love to hear from you!!
Green Shoots Recruitment Ltd is looking for a Digital Designer who has a related degree and 2+ years agency experience, we're looking for someone confident in the digital domain. You'll be looking to join a small, but perfectly formed design team, based in an integrated communications agency, with a diverse mix of clients (B2B and B2C).
Your mission would be to take complex information and communicate these in a truly creative and
original way. We need someone with a conceptual mind and your portfolio will need to show clearly your thinking and rationale behind your work.
Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign) will be also be essential, as with most design roles. In person you'll be a strong communicator, concise and informed.
We're looking for someone who's genuinely inspiring to be around; you'll be an important part of the team and always be looking to the future, exploring new technologies and techniques as you go. We seek to find talented people and team players, which can generate exciting ideas and engage other team members to promote your creative work.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your talents, you'll join an impressive agency with a longstanding track record, set for
further growth and success. You'll get to work on some genuinely interesting projects in the digital
space and opportunity to bring more clients on-board, through creative pitches and conceptual projects.
- Generate compelling concepts/design ideas for client and new business opportunities
- Create visually compelling graphics for print and digital projects/campaigns
- Support the team in finalising projects to deadlines and handling of multiple projects
- At least 2 + years' experience within a design agency
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Solid understanding of UX cross platform/responsive design
- Be creative, technical and analytical of returned results
- Able to produce in CSS, HTML and Wordpress is essential
- Experience of web hosting would also be an advantage
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly