Biddable Account Director (Paid Search / Paid Social) - Media Agency
Fast-paced Central London agency requires a Biddable Account Director to work across a leading Gaming / Software business.
Salary to £45,000 + benefits
This role focuses on delivering market leading Biddable strategy, innovation and client servicing across Paid Search, Paid Social and Biddable Video for a portfolio of clients, the main client is gaming and there is some work across food and a leading travel app. You will be the senior lead on the accounts, responsible for leading strategy, hitting revenue forecasts, activation across a number of campaigns and growing the accounts.
You will be reporting into a Biddable Director and will be responsible for a team of 6
You will work closely with the planning and activation teams on the accounts and be part of the leadership team. In this role you will also be expected to contribute with new ideas and new ways of working to the ongoing development of the companies Biddable Media proposition.
Who they are looking for;
This role is ideal for someone who has a proven record of leading biddable accounts and strategy, has worked with a variety of different clients, can sell in ideas and drive innovation across multiple channels. It’s ideal for someone with a great record in managing teams and keeping team members engaged and motivated. The ideal candidate will be at Senior AM level / Junior AD with a solid background in either Paid Search or Paid Social, ready to step up to the next challenge. A genuine passion for digital marketing and an analytical mind-set are essential.
- Experience in planning, managing and activating multichannel campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, Youtube)
- Experience with any paid social media tools, e.g. Upcast, Social.com
- Experience with Paid Search tools, such as Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, IgnitionOne
- Experience in managing a team of 2-3 people and conducting team appraisals
- Experience in driving innovation in Paid Social and Paid Search
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform and Power Editor.
- Advanced knowledge of Adwords and Youtube
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with planning teams and also brand leaders at the client side
- Need to be confident and have worked on large accounts in an agency environment