POS Manager – Retail Brand
We have a fantastic new role with a leading formalwear brand based in Central London.
My client are looking for a Point of Sale Manager to manage the production, print and implementation of all POS activity.
- Create and manage critical paths for all print activity – from concept to sign offs and delivery to store
- Create and brief projects to the design team in line with critical paths
- Manage the POS budget
- Produce POS packs for campaigns, detailing allocations
- Working alongside the merchandising team to keep price files and range plans up to date
- Managing the delivery of campaigns into stores and via the associated channels
- Briefing new campaigns into stores within timelines
- Planning new seasons alongside the Marketing Department and monitoring the marketing plan to update the critical path
- Updating the Brand & Creative Director with a weekly activity report, current projects and upcoming projects
- Maintaining strong relationships with areas of the business
- Strong experience of POS – including windows, signage, marketing communication
- Ability to maintain strong relationships
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar retail environment
- Strong experience within print
- Project Management Experience
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience of working within budgets
- Management and delegation skills
- Strong working ability within MS office – especially excel
If you have the relevant POS Management experience and skills for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-45506
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.