The successful candidate will typically work across one or more clients and across one or more industry sectors (such as Fintech, Telco, Automotive & FMCG).
Typically, you would manage the client relationship to ensure that communication runs smoothly and that services are being offered wherever they create value for the client.
You would have daily contact with the end clients, contributing strategic and business-oriented ideas as well as ensuring key information around tactical delivery is reaching the right people. You would work hand in hand with the project management team to ensure that services are being delivered above and beyond expectations.
Your typical day would be:
• Identifying business opportunies with existing clients
• Day to day communication with clients
• Soliciting and managing client feedback and proposals
• Regular interaction with both project leaders and senior management
• Working with project managers to ensure delivery is in line with client expectations
• Manage client budgets to deliver value in line with strategic objectives
• Managing invoicing in line with agreed contracts
• Use your people management skills to get the most out of the team but also managing client expectations around change and scope management
We want someone who is:
• Driven to achieve best in class results
• A champion for our clients business
• A people person who likes to work in a team
• Experienced enough to know when and how to break the mould
Expected experience: 5+ years
More jobs like this
- Digital Agency Account Management jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Digital / Online Marketing jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Project Management jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Web Development jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Digital Design jobs in South East England