The successful candidate will typically work across one or two projects and across one or more clients. Your role would be to scope, estimate and plan digital projects for customers, ranging from marketing campaign work, through web site development to platform management.
This would be done in partnership with a Delivery lead on your account or a Senior Project Manager. You will have experience of working with many types of production people including Designers, Concepters, Developers, Strategists and Quality Assurance teams.
You would have experience structuring workload and managing plans for full onsite delivery teams as well as coordination with offshore resources in potentially multiple locations.
You are proactive and client focused, able to liaise with Junior Developers and mid-level client stakeholders. Planning, action logs, risk management and change control are all part of your toolkit with the flexibility to take direction around the best methodology to use for the client.
Your typical day would be:
• Daily standup with the team based on project plans and JIRA tasks
• Coordinating with the resource manager to ensure you have staff for your project
• Updating your risk log with concerns on your project radar
• Follow up with the wider team for outstanding actions
• Communicating with clients to set expectations and to manage changing business needs
• Prioritising requests in JIRA to ensure the team is working on the right tasks
• Creating a status report for your client to communicate delivery and financial status of your project
We want someone who is:
• Driven to achieve best in class results
• A champion for our clients business
• A people person who likes to work in a team
• A proactive leader who can coordinate a team and ensure the final product fulfills the business vision
• A strong stakeholder manager who can work with the account team to ensure the client is kept up to date and that the team is protected to focus on the most important needs
Expected experience: 1-3 years running projects with budgets of £100-300,000
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Digital Agency Digital / Online Marketing jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Project Management jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Ecommerce jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Software Development jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Web Development jobs in South East England