Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager will typically work across one or more projects and across one or more clients.
Your role would be to scope, estimate and plan digital projects for customers, ranging from marketing campaign work, through web site development to platform management.
You would have experience working with many types of production people including Designers, Concepters, Developers, Strategists and Quality Assurance teams. You will have experience structuring workload and managing plans for full onsite delivery teams as well as coordination with offshore resources in potentially multiple locations.
You are proactive and client focused, able to liaise with junior developers and senior client stakeholders.
Plans, action logs, risk management and change control are all part of your toolkit with the flexibility to understand various methodologies – from Agile to Waterfall – and determine what makes sense for each client and their specific needs.
You will mentor junior staff and take ownership of one aspect of the Delivery team capability championing it and ensuring best practice is followed throughout the Agency.
Your typical day would be:
• Daily standup with the team based on your plan and JIRA tasks
• Coordinating with the resource manager to ensure you have staff for your project
• Updating your risk log with concerns on your project radar
• Following up with the wider team for actions that are outstanding
• Communicating with your client to set expectations and to manage changing business needs
• Prioritising requests in JIRA to ensure the team is working on the right tasks
• Creating a status report for your client to communicate delivery and financial status of your project
• Mentoring Junior Project Managers to learn their craft and deliver smaller projects
• Driven to achieve best in class results
• A champion for our clients business
• A people person who likes to work in a team
• An expert who knows enough to know when and how to break the mould
• A proactive leader who can coordinate a team and ensure the final product fulfills the business vision
• A strong stakeholder manager who can work with the account team to ensure the client is kept up to date and that the team is protected to focus on the most important needs
Expected experience : 5+ years running projects with budgets of £300-500,000
More jobs like this
- Digital Agency Digital / Online Marketing jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Project Management jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Ecommerce jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency Web Development jobs in South East England
- Digital Agency User Experience (UX) jobs in South East England