Digital Senior Account Manager
DIGITAL SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - B2B Digital Agency
Berkshire - £40k-£45k
If you're an experienced Account Manager with a thing for digital, a love for technology and a keen B2B mind set then you're a serious match for this agency…
This 30 something strong agency are really growing and have successfully transitioned into becoming a digital powerhouse. They're always looking to work on the next big thing and have recently begun working with exciting new clients in augmented and virtual Reality alongside more established names such as Sharp and Symantec. Based out of a beautifully converted boat house in rural Berkshire, the contrast between the historic workplace and the digital age work is uniquely inspiring.
The team is growing rapidly. At present, they're looking for a digital Senior Account Manager to come on board and they want someone with some experience working with technology clients, preferably in a B2B capacity. The successful Digital Senior Account Manager will be required to:
- Fully understand client's business and their routes to market
- Act as a strategist for the client where appropriate
- Receive client's briefs and correctly interpreting their requirements
- Closely liaise with the design and digital departments on a day to day basis as well as agency suppliers
- Get involved creatively in shaping and steering campaign concepts
- Convince prospective new clients to use Enigma
- Handle objections and negotiating
- Produce campaign ROI reports (training provided)
You'll have the chance to work with some of the agency's major international accounts and develop integrated marketing campaigns aimed at a variety of audiences. They really want a client champion, who can build a longstanding relationship with them, ensuring that the account grows to the next level.
If you've got what this agency are looking for then this an excellent chance to join a fun-loving office who play as hard as they work. The social calendar is bustling, and the agency offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and a wealth of other employee benefits. Applying for this role is a no brainer if you've got what it takes.