Contract eCRM Executive
Purple Monkey Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Leading Online Retailer to assist them in their search for a Contract eCRM Executive to join the Digital Marketing Team team Part-Time.
As Contract eCRM Executive you will be required to work 2-3 days per week and will help to plan and deploy communication using email as well as the most relevant digital channels for current, lapsed and new customers.
As Contract eCRM Executive you will:
- Own the strategy and execution of lifecycle management communication across digital channels (email, SMS, paid social, in-app) for current customers
- Have responsibility for new customer acquisitions via leads.
- Maximise lead generation, create and execute a plan to nurture leads from collection to conversion
- Design and deliver personalised and targeted data driven campaigns using relevant digital customer channels (email, SMS, paid social, in-app)
- Coordinate with the content, brand and design teams to deploy current and new email communication (weekly and monthly)
- Refine the best channels for communication to minimise unsubscribe rates and ensure targeted, valuable communication at the right frequency
- Monitor and report KPIs including open rate, CTR, conversion rate and unsubscribe rate.
- Contribute monthly activity and results into presentations and reports
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing eCRM activity using the email channel ideally for an ecommerce retailer
- Knowledge of multichannel and lifecycle communications to meet conversion, retention and reactivation goals
- Experience of customer profiling and segmentation to target communication
- Must have hands on experience of Google Analytics or similar tool
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to use data to show results.
- Strong Excel skills; able to manipulate large amounts of complex data
- Experience designing and deploying lifecycle management communications with at least one ESP – preferably IBM marketing cloud (Silverpop)
- Analytical mind with the ability to work with data comfortably
- Ability to work collaboratively
This is a fantastic opertunity for someone looking for a Part-Time Contracting position with skills and experience in eCRM.