Creative Copywriter (e-Learning Design)
We have a unique opportunity for a talented individual with outstanding writing skills and a creative mindset to join a successful digital technology company, working with leading national and international clients. Although excellent writing skills are essential, this role encompasses much more.
Working directly with the design, software architects, production and account management teams, this varied role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Your role will play a key part in the initial idea generation and written content creation of a wide variety of training materials for large, global clients.
You will brainstorm and communicate your ideas to the design and tech teams and you will attend face-to-face meetings with national and international clients. You will create engaging and effective digital learning scripts for a variety of industry sectors. Projects include Apps, games, online, video and more. Also the occasional project management of smaller creative projects and overseeing the design and delivery of learning solutions.
You will have?
- A University education (minimum 2:1). Preferred courses may include English, Law, Sciences or Psychology
- Outstanding communication skills and a confident outgoing personality
- Excellent writing skills in order to produce content and proposals
- Previous client facing experience and the ability to make formal presentations to clients
- Organisational skills – you should have proven ability of managing your own projects.
- Working to deadlines and budgets in a very fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of technology and technological terminology
- Proven working experience within a commercial environment
- Producing conceptual ideas and storyboards for e-learning courses
- Assisting the Sales and Bid teams as part of the tendering process
- Liaising with clients to gain a full understanding of their requirements to produce innovative learning solutions
- Project management of smaller creative projects
- Working directly with internal Design, Software and Commercial teams
- Creating effective training scripts for a variety of industry sectors
What’s on offer?
- Progress your career and develop your skills in particular areas of interest and future opportunities to direct projects.
- Work within a fast-paced, successful digital agency with global clients in public and private sectors.
- A variety of exciting social events throughout the year and entry in to 3 monthly employee awards
- Eligibility for a corporate discount across a variety of Nottingham City Council gym and fitness facilities
- Plus a regular selection of treats in the kitchen!
Salary: up to £25k, depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for Creative Copywriter (e-Learning Design)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly