Creative Graphic Designer (outdoor leisure)
Are you a skilled and ambitious creative designer with a love of sport and the great outdoors? If so, this is the perfect job for you!
Our client is a global innovator of outdoor brands, specialising in the design and marketing of technical outdoor clothing and equipment to the highest standard.
This is a great opportunity for a Creative Designer to become part of an enthusiastic and friendly and team. You will join the Marketing Team who will lead the creative positioning of the brand and deliver strong global campaigns. With support from the Head of Marketing you will liaise and coordinate with the relevant internal departments (PR, Web, Sales, Training Team, International Markets).
Your role will also require some travel within the UK and abroad to attend trade shows and outdoor events.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing strong global brand experience
- Design of seasonal marketing campaigns, product launches and events experiences
- To conceptualise and deliver storytelling solutions through image and copy
- Develop and implement seasonal campaigns and collateral including look-books, guidebooks, seasonal POS, Shop in Shop visual designs, packaging, tradeshow and event design
- Co-ordinate management, briefing and deliverables of lifestyle photographers and video makers for location, studio and expedition content
- Create and design visuals to align with the brand and product
- A degree or similar in a design related subject
- High level experience of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and Microsoft Office Suite
- A minimum of 3-4 years professional and relevant design experience combined with excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Sports industry sector experience – a passion for the outdoors!
- A natural ability to manage and enjoy a creatively broad role and drive the creative experience
- Ability to contribute to a team and also manage key projects
In return, you will be offered a dynamic job role in a friendly environment with the opportunity to develop you skills. A pension scheme, profit share, Life Assurance and great staff discounts are all part of the very attractive salary package.
Salary: depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for Creative Graphic Designer (outdoor leisure)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly