Performance Marketing Exec
One of the UK’s leading brands is leading a pioneering approach with their financial services offering, and they need a performance marketing executive to support on the creation of media campaigns to drive engagement with potential customers by planning and implementing an engaging content strategy.
This is a great place to be – a fast paced environment full of motivated, ambitious and bright people, with excellent rewards for those who help drive their success. It’s a really exciting time as the department moves to a more customer-centric ethos, and content plays a key strategic role in their acquisition and conversion strategy.
- Be part of the performance marketing team providing support, insight and expertise in digital marketing.
- Implement impactful media campaigns both off and on-line across paid, owned and earned platforms.
- Work closely with external agencies and internal teams.
- Planning and content creation across email marketing, video, social media, digital media and rich media campaigns.
- Provide live and post campaign analysis.
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience within B2C sector.
- Excellent knowledge of paid search, social and display skills.
- Ability to deliver social media campaigns which grown audience reach and engagement.
- Experience of using analytical tools and platforms.
- Experience of running media campaigns to budget.
- Planning of customer acquisition initiatives and on-line marketing.
This great Performance Marketing Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Performance Marketing role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs