Digital Marketing Executive For Brand Leader
My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and self motivated Digital/Email Marketing Executive with at least 2-3 years B2B online marketing experience to join their small and friendly team. Taking ownership of several tasks within the organisation but working within a team, you will be responsible for managing the following:
- Mapping end-to-end communications on lead journeys using content grids
- Managing Newsletters and E-updates sends
- Creating Automated Tactical Campaigns
- Creating Automated Core Programmes (e.g. Nurture programmes)
- Executing ABM campaigns
- Building Content Journeys
- Creating Landing pages
- Regular landing pages
- Form registration solutions, quiz, surveys
- Running on-site A/B split tests
- Running on-site segmentation to support Nurture efforts
If you’re right for this role, you will:
- Have a degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in an Email Marketing role, experience using HTML and deploying emails through an Email Service Provider or Marketing Automation system.
- Be passionate about Email Marketing, Lead Life cycle optimisation and on-site testing
- Be able to multi task and quickly change course as required by company or external market forces.
- Enjoy working with a results driven team and bring new ideas to help the team excel.
- Be inquisitive and proactive - showing an appetite to question current processes and look for new opportunities whilst learning and developing new skills.
- Demonstrate fine attention to detail in oral and written communications / reporting.
- Have a can-do attitude and be confident in engaging with senior people and departments to quickly understand requirements, recognise opportunities or issues and get things done.
- Like change and challenging projects
- Be comfortable working daily with a global team, liaising with people abroad.
The ideal candidate will be extremely well organised and have excellent attention to detail. My client is looking for an individual who is smart, comfortable with technology, works hard and is enjoyable to work with.
In return my clients offers a highly competitive salary, flexible working opportunities, excellent benefits and on-going professional training and career development.