Producer - Boutique Digital Agency – Central London – c£40k with fantastic benefits
2 days left
- Job Role
Midweight Producer (Film/Social Media) - Boutique Digital Agency – Central London – to £40k with fantastic benefits
Dynamic, central London boutique digital agency is seeking a midweight Digital Producer to work across the agency’s client base with a focus on a stunning automotive account.
The agency are a brand-building agency that specialises in digital and social media. They are small (25), eclectic, perfectly formed - and pack a big punch.
They don't believe in being a digital agency - they believe in being a digital culture. A culture that creates content that people enjoy rather than endure. A culture that lives and breathes creativity, strategy and technology. That is why YouTube says their content has some of the best results they've seen.
Through their work they deliver direct business impact today for long term brand equity tomorrow. This ability to understand what’s important to the client now but also have the discipline to guide the brand into the future is what their clients love about them.
They are smart, hard working and committed to growing from hidden gem to the agency clients want to work with, talent want to work for and their peers are anxious to face. They live by their values of honesty, confidence, diligence, devotion, curiosity and attention to detail.
The Producer Role
The Producer will own the accurate scoping and successful delivery of small to medium size content productions, primarily for the agency’s key automotive account. Working closely with Client Service, Planning and Creative, the Producer will manage fast-moving film, animation, and social campaigns from client brief to final retrospective report.
When appropriate, the agency bring in third parties to support execution; the Producer will work closely with Creative to identify the right partner and then oversee the relationship, putting documentation and quality processes in place to ensure a smooth working partnership.
The ideal candidate copes well under pressure and is driven to find creative solutions to unforeseen circumstances. An excellent communicator, the Producer must be positive, calm and professional at all times. Exceptional attention to detail should go without saying, but a mild obsession with meticulous records and reporting won’t go astray.
Producer – Skills Required
Fully client-facing, the Producer must have hands-on experience delivering film (with and without third party production companies) and a fascination with social platforms, being always on the lookout for new tools, services and ways of doing things. Experience with and interest in innovative technology (internet of things, wearable tech, etc) would be advantageous.
Specific duties include:
- End-to-end delivery of films and social media campaigns on time and to budget
- Facilitating the preparation and presentation of strategic and creative briefs
- Working closely with Creative to find the best way to produce ideas within constraints
- Drafting, tracking and updating timing plans, budgets and resource schedules
- Owning and updating all client-facing project documentation as required
- Scoping, arranging and attending photographic/film shoots, edits and post-production
- Identifying, contracting and managing third party partners throughout production
- Liaising with and overseeing the output of in-house and external teams
- QA and end-to-end testing of all creative assets prior to client review and distribution
- Concurrently managing multiple projects of varying budget, size and medium
- Running regular project reconciliations, keeping tight control of time and external costs
- Maintaining a strong client relationship based on trust and successful delivery
- Demonstrable project management experience in a digital agency environment, scoping and delivering small to medium-sized content productions
- Detailed knowledge of social media platforms and their functionality/opportunities
- Hands-on experience of small-scale film production
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling multiple projects
- Process-driven, with a meticulous eye for detail
- Thinks ahead to spot and mitigate risks before they become issues
- Adaptable, with a can do attitude
- Unflappable – meets every challenges calmly and creatively, focused on solutions
- Excellent prioritisation, exemplified by efficient personal and project time management
- Leadership skills – can brief and motivate a team to deliver great work
- Comfortable managing third party agencies and suppliers
- Basic grasp of commercials
- Working knowledge of Excel and MS Project (expect a spot test!)
- Good listener with excellent communications skills
What will make the difference?
A broad streak of common sense combined with an appetite for delivering ground-breaking work. A focus on finding solutions rather than obsessing about problems. A confident manner with excellent communication skills, backed up by demonstrable expertise.
The agency really value their employees and take professional development very seriously. You will have regular and thorough reviews along with investment from the agency in areas for development.
They strive for everyone to feel valued and appreciated for the impact that they are able to make to the agency.
• Salary – to £40k
• 25 days holiday (plus free days on birthday and at Xmas)
• PLUS fantastic other social and soft benefits
Excellent role, unbelievable agency. Producers please send us your CV today.
Apply for Producer - Boutique Digital Agency – Central London – c£40k with fantastic benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly