Field Marketing Manager
Are you a sharp, experienced Field Marketing Manager who loves connecting with people and creating industry buzz with best-in-class event marketing strategies?
Not just organising and managing events, you are an expert at managing the entire event marketing cycle, including development of our annual event marketing plan, audience targeting, event selection, pre-event promotion, event management, and post-event follow-up processes.
A highly accountable leader, you love owning programs end-to-end.
Once you have mastered one vertical, your insight and creative talents take you to quickly develop programs and marketing strategies for other, adjacent markets while reinforcing our brand as the best-in-class solution provider for Secure, Cloud-Based Collaboration.
Working with smart, motivated marketing leaders in product marketing, content marketing and graphics design, your event strategy, programs, signage and booth designs accelerate prospect interest to engage with our sales teams and presales teams incredibly efficiently, then seamlessly track leads for follow-up in our Marketing Automation System to measure our overall program success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing our UK field marketing program, field activities, lead generation programs, strategic planning and budget development.
- Being the liaison between marketing and sales with outside agencies, consultants, and others.
- Working closely with sales, sharing the responsibility for the attainment of lead volume and financial sales goals, including profitability with targeted lead generation campaigns.
- Planning, co-ordinating and leading the right mix of customer and prospect led events such as regional field breakfast and afternoon meetings, Meet&Greet evening mixers, industry trade shows, our annual customer conference, product seminars and other internally organised events.
Your Essential Skills / Qualifications
- People like you! You’re fun! You can’t believe people pay you to do this job.
- You have a deep understanding of what it takes to create, plan, and drive field marketing programs. You know how to get the job done. Your juggling skills amaze.
- Experience measuring success in demand generation funnels including Impressions, MQLs, Trials, SALs, SQLs, and opportunity pipeline revenue contribution and conversion rates.
- Strong writing and campaign management experience demonstrating your highly creative, proactive and organised skills
- Experience in the software industry; excellent IT skills; a strong communicator.
- Excellent relationship management, consulting and communication skills to connect with sales & marketing management and executive staff.
HighQ provide innovative cloud-based file sharing and collaboration software to large international clients in legal, banking and corporate sectors. HighQ operate their production infrastructure out of 12 geographically separate data centres from 6 different countries including US, German, UK, Australia, UAE and Jersey. We are headquartered in London, with a large offshore development team in India and sales offices in the US, Netherlands, Germany and Australia. Having seen considerable growth in recent years, we are looking to hire a very strong Field Marketing Manager as we scale up the marketing team.