Social Media Executive
This high growth start-up is currently in a stage of rapid expansion and have asked us to help them find an ambitious social media executive to join their young and vibrant team in South East London.
About the Company...
This niche ecommerce retailer has a young, transparent and creative team in place and are currently going through a period of accelerated growth – a brilliant time to join such a company as your skills will inevitably broaden as the company grows.
About the Role...
You will mainly be responsible for driving social outreach across several different platforms by creating engaging and brand relevant content which you will then push out to potential customers to promote ROI. In this position, you will be responsible for…
- Create on brand content, including on brand copywriting that is in line with the business and its’ tone of voice;
- Own all social channels becoming the company’s go to social guru;
- Inputting into longer term social strategy and ultimately taking responsibility for these goals being met;
- Building and deploying email campaigns and then reporting on the performance of these;
- Driving traffic to the website with a focus on sales and ROI;
- Reporting on data relating to ad campaigns, conversion rates, click through and drop off rates;
- At least 1 years’ experience in managing social channels for an ecommerce retailer;
- Have a real interest in social media, with the ability to become accustomed to a brand’s tone of voice very quickly;
- Confident creating images and leading the team/brand in visual direction;
- Want to be part of a rapidly expanding brand who have an exceptional young, ambitious and tight-knit team already in place.
Please contact me, John Lyness, if this role would be perfect for you. Don't forget to quote the reference 2204JL.
Apply for Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly